• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

4850 leds

Fluxxer

n00b
Joined
Jul 3, 2008
Messages
24
I had a quick question about my Asus EAH 4850, on the back of the card, there are 2 leds that light up for a second and then go out when the system is started. Anyone know what they are ment to indicate? The reason I ask is I'm having an issue with my system, http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1033011245&posted=1#post1033011245 this thread gives the details, I'm trying to pin down which part is giving me the problems and happened to notice them while i was working on it.

Thanks in advance.
 
This is what they mean ....

HD4850 LEDs

D1601 - Over temp protection enabled

D1602 - EXT 12V fault
 
If they are only flashing briefly when you start the computer they probably aren'nt indicating anything.. it's just the card initializing. If they were to stay lit then you probably have a problem.
 
wow i didn't know about the leds now gotta break my neck to check it out.
 
Back
Top