• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4850 display issues with Windows 7

ssg10587

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 3, 2008
Messages
245
I am running Windows 7 on a 19'' at 1440x990. I recently upgraded to Windows 7 and put 9.11 on it. Now I have some graphics issues in borderlands (some walls don't render) and I figured it might be best to reinstall my driver. So I went to uninstall it and it did not seem to work. It uninstalled the install manager and left the graphics driver still there. Now I looked up what to do and the consensus seems to be to use driver cleaner or another program to clean it out. Little worried about doing that and wanted to see what you guys thought So:

1) Would the non-rendering be a problem with the display driver or Borderlands? Should I reinstall it? I have only played that so far so I do not know whether it is only that game with display issues..

2) Anyone have any experience with uninstalling in 7 and get a similar problem. What did you do for it?
 
Back
Top