• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4850 and 3870 crossfire

Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
634
NOW... before you say NO it cant happen, I ran across this site just messin around today on the interweb. http://en.hardspell.com/doc/showcont.asp?news_id=3601

I couldnt blow the pictures up bigger on my own computer ( at my parents house ) to see if its really true. The forum its referring to you have to register just to search.

IM only interested because I already have the 3870 and thought it would be awesome toget the 4850. I was looking around at some local shops to see their return policy for video cards.
 
Back
Top