• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4770 crossfire on IP35-Pro?

colinstu

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
3,563
Being P35, it says one PCIe x16 slot is running at x16, and the other at x4. Is it possible to run as both 8x?

A single 4770 runs "meh" better then what I currently have, but if I could xfire two of them... then I'd be running near the speeds of those really high end cards.

How is micro stuttering. anyone notice? Is it really that annoying?
 
No, that P35, like most, can't do 8x-8x. You'll be stuck with 16x-4x. You can still Crossfire the two cards, but I'm not really sure how that works out with one probably being slower than the other (assuming the 4770 probably needs more than 4x).
 
If you're looking for a upgrade get something like a GTX 260 or 4870. You won't get much done with crossfire on that board.
 
Back
Top