• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

4690k cpu

dag3220

n00b
Joined
Aug 11, 2014
Messages
21
So I was cruising along on ebay when I came across a really good deal on a CPU. It was a brand new in box Intel I5 4690K. The price said $112 shipped. Is this to good to be true or is this a common price now with these chips?

FYI... I already bought it.
 
Seems too good to be true, but if you were smart you would've seen if the seller has a good amount of feedback.

If one of the 0 feedback scammers... have fun with opening a Paypal case :p
 
Well if all goes well I just managed to snag an Asus rog maximus vii for $99. Hopefully I don't get trolled on this either. I'm hoping I just get really lucky for once!!! Guess I gotta wait til the goods arrive.
 
That sounds waaaaaaaaay too good to be true lol I would be careful with that and read the description with a fine toothed comb.
 
If it's a US/Canadian seller, you should be fine.

If it's an international seller, it could be the old ship a rock trick on eBay. They ship you junk and for you to qualify under the eBay buyer protection, you have to ship it back to the seller first with proof of tracking to initiate a refund. But to ship overseas with tracking, it might cost close to $100 so they're thinking you won't even bother.

Good luck.
 
Back
Top