Oct 13, 2013 #1 P Proglin Limp Gawd Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 143 Everytime I click a post external link I receive this message: It start to noticed 2 weeks ago
Oct 14, 2013 #2 C CacaSapo Limp Gawd Joined Feb 22, 2010 Messages 398 +1 on this. Was just coming here to report the issue...
Oct 14, 2013 #3 T TCM Gawd Joined Nov 10, 2011 Messages 641 User experience has to suffer sometimes for the cash to flow.
Oct 15, 2013 #4 P Proglin Limp Gawd Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 143 Any news about it? At the moment I have to check internal HTML code to get to correct link
Oct 15, 2013 #5 FrgMstr Just Plain Mean Staff member 2FA Joined May 18, 1997 Messages 58,531 Looing into this.
Oct 16, 2013 #6 FrgMstr Just Plain Mean Staff member 2FA Joined May 18, 1997 Messages 58,531 This should all be fixed now.