• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

$400 budget single vs dual

Joni Nitro

Gawd
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
820
I really want to upgrade my aging 24 in Dell 1920×1200 monitor. I have always thought dual monitors would be awesome but I'm not sure I need them. I just do some run of the mill photo/video editing, some gaming with a watercooled 7970, and other general stuff. I would like to be able to turn on all the good stuff on my games and mostly play FPS or racing games. My primary means of gaming is on my 360 and my One. I sit pretty close to my screen about 3ft. I sadly admit I use a Xbox controller so I can back away if needed.

If I don't need to spend that much that's cool too.

Let me know what you guys recommend.
 
Back
Top