40% Off Lian Li Cases (Some)

thanks looked at a few, i just noticed how expensive lian li cases have become...

Some of their newer cases look great on the outside. Then you pop the side panel off and wonder what in the fuck were they thinking in terms of cable managment.

I think Lian Li missed a good section of the market. We could've had aluminum cases with good cable managment and sound proofing features.

the new der8auer O11 is pretty damn nice and getting good reviews. $129 aint to shabby either.

Naturally the case I would buy is not on sale :/ My 2 favorite cases were the Enermax/Antec first gen "Alienware" case and my Lian Li Lancool.

Lian Li sure does make crappy cases now. I remember when they used to lead by example. Now it looks like they're just following trends. Shame.

Lian Li sure does make crappy cases now. I remember when they used to lead by example. Now it looks like they're just following trends. Shame.

I still have a partially modded V1200B tucked in the closet, waiting for the perfect new build opportunity I guess.
TBH though I've kinda lost interest in large cases and watercooling.

and my Lian Li Lancool.

I have an old Lancool K7. It may be dated in terms of case design but it's still damn nice. Cable management is ok but, its build a like a tank. Weighs bout as much as one to.. compared to this Fractal Meshify mini I just bought (nice case in its own right).

I have an old Lancool K7. It may be dated in terms of case design but it's still damn nice. Cable management is ok but, its build a like a tank. Weighs bout as much as one to.. compared to this Fractal Meshify mini I just bought (nice case in its own right).

It just had that elegant look to it, and included filters etc, the only reason I quit using it was my 290 was cooking in the damn thing. I still have it in storage...

11-112-154-10.jpg

Reactions: Nice
like this
Back