4" zip ties on the cheap

Impact9

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 25, 2000
Messages
1,822
For those who don't know McMaster has really good prices on the 4" zip ties. I ordered 100 flourscent yellow for $1.96 and they are UV reactive! A must for a good clean wire job.

mcmaster.com search 71295K123 and scroll down the page to Color-Coded Nylon Cable Ties. blue, gray, green, orange, purple, red, yellow, fluorescent blue, fluorescent green, fluorescent orange, fluorescent pink, or fluorescent yellow


edit: oh the fluorescent blue isn't UV reactive. :(
 
It's not a hot deal since it's a every day price. Hot deals are like super great prices like 100 for 50 cents. Plus I thought people here like to know other resources other than the mod stores that buy from these guys just to jack up prices for profit.
 
I got a bag of a 100 from Home Depot (black) couldn't have been much more that $2 but I cant remember. So if you want some today, you can go there, and their not that expensive. Good find Impact9, and I dont mean to hijack, but I just want people to know that they sell these things everywhere.
 
someone order those and check for UV and quality. I've seen them for sale but I wanted a specific color/more than just a 100 of every color. Good deal if you don't care about color or your colorblind. :cool:
 
I picked up a few bags from wallmart not too long ago.. They had 2 different sizes, the 4" and 8" strips and they were all in various neon colors and were UV reactive. I think I paid 3 bucks per bag and each bag had like 100.
 
Back
Top