• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4 pin tail for Panaflo?

Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
541
I'm trying to quiet my rig down. I think the only thing causing noise in there are my two Panaflo 120mm x 38mm. I was wondering if anyone sells a panaflo tail with a 4-pin fan connector to plug into the 4-pin headers on my motherboard so I can control them with speedfan (or ideally set an automatic profile so them spin up when playing a game / doing work etc.) My Dell workstation at work automatically speeds up the fans when it gets hot, is that setup through the dell BIOS? Thanks!
 
Back
Top