• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4 Pin Splitter

Mabrito

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
7,004
Not sure if this is the right place, so if it isnt please move it to the appropiate place. For my power supply fan, it has 2 Female 4 pin adapters that need to plug in, for the fan to work. Im all out of Male 4 pin adapters on my power supply. I have absolutely no where to plug them into. I checked everything, even rewired it to see if I can get it to work out and just wont go.

I was looking at this: http://xoxide.com/4pinsplitter.html

I was wondering if there is one out there that has all male connectors?
 
I basically need 1 male into 2 male... There are 2 Female molex connectors for the fans in the power supply. I have no more male connectors on any of my power supply cables, but plenty of female connectors. So right now I have no fans on at all in my power supply. And its pretty warm, you can just feel the warmth when you put your hand behind the back of it. So is there any adaper like this, so I can plug these cables in...
 
Back
Top