• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4 Dimm's in Asus A8N-E Mboard

Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
517
Sorry, I posted previously and made a mistake in the motherboard model. It has been a long day, but I did catch it. I am running the 939 platform with the nforce4. I am currently having issues populating all four of my dimm slots. I am getting BSOD's and etc. I have tested the ram individually to make sure there is nothign wrong in that aspect. I only have the problems when all four dimm slots are populated. Any ideas? I have tried the 2T command rating, and for some reason when I put the ram settings to auto, it will run at 333mhz. I will have to check the manual and see if there is a reason for this.
 
Haha I ended up running memtest86 on the new memory rather than prime and found it to me completely errored, 6000+ when I turned it off after the first 2 mins. I just wanted to thank everyone that posted or read my post. BTW the memory was OCZ PC3200 Platinum 2-3-2-5, 1GB Dual Channel Kit. So watch out! How often does bad memory actually end up in the hands of the consumer? Especially OCZ I thought they had a rather good track record... I have done fine with them in the past.
 
Back
Top