4 days old Sony PSP $200 shipped. How come? Read inside.

For Sale:

4 days Sony PSP for $200 shipped. Includes EBGames receipt proof with serial number and day of purchase of 4/7/05. Includes Spiderman movie. Why so cheap you ask? Is there a catch? Read on.

I bought my 1st PSP back on release date only to find out the right shoulder button wasnt working. Unhappy I went to the store to get a replacement only to be told I had to wait for the new shipment. The shipment arrived on 4/7 and I was glad to get my new PSP this one works perfect with no button problems but it did had 3 dead pixels only notticeable when the screen was black. Now I notticed what looks to be a dot scratch on the screen that you can see even when the screen is shut down. It is so small there was no way to get it to show with digital camera...and its not notticeable when playing games...but it's there. Because of their store policy they will not let me trade it again or get a refund. I algo got bored quickly with their current titles (I only like Wipeout Pure). So there is the catch. I'm being completly honest. The unit comes with box and everything in it. The unit itself works great without a hitch. The screen only has that one mentioned flaw. No surprises, you are warn. If you are still interested please PM or email me at dreamtwister(AT)cfl(DOT)rr(DOT)com. (Prefer PM) Im going to be on vacation on Thurday 14 so I'm hoping to sell it before then. I don't mind shipping first to [H]ocp'er with good HEAT but offer is first pay first served. Also after the 14 I will be on vacation for a week so please email me 1st before paying as I will not be able to ship until I return. I will post pictures later but feel free to inquire for them. Item will ship ground for price mentioned or $15 for 2nd day.

Heatware and Ebay feedbacks under: dreamtwister

Email: dreamtwister(AT)cfl(DOT)rr(DOT)com

Only game I still own is Wipeout Pure and I'm keeping it for now in case I decide to buy a PSP in the future. The others (Tony Hawk and Ridge Racer) I traded already. BTW tonight after work I will post pictures.

tsn80 said:
are u selling any of ur psp games?

I'm selling my Spider-Man 2 game if you want it. On a more relevant topic, I'm going to exhange my PSP tomorrow because I've got dead pixels all over the screen. :eek:

Thanks for all the reply guys. I honestly wasnt prepared for the response tonight. Anyway, to be fair let me answer some of the questions I've gotten.

1. I appreciate your inquiry about trades. I'm looking to pay the credit card I used to buy this originally.

2. Due to the price I paid for it (+tax) and the fact that the unit is only 5 days old (EBGames receipt has serial'ed proof) and the shipping cost I cannot let it go for less than $200.00.

3. I have gotten a few messages asking me for the catch. There is no catch. I'm stating the condition of the item like it says on top. Dead pixels are NOT visible during gameplay (AT ALL) but they are there when the screen is powered but black. You will not have an issue with that unless you are a perfecionist. The screen does have a dot the size of a speck of dust that doesnt feel like a scratch and it could be just a factory blemish..but its there. Once again ..will not bother during gaming or movie viewing and I dare you to find it unless you look at it against the light...but its there. (just being honest here...no surprises).

4. The unit comes with box and everything including the limited ed SpiderMan 2 movie.

5. Most important. I am willing to ship first to people with good heat standing and I will ship as soon as next Wensday...BUT if somebody pays the unit 1st I will not hesitate to ship to that person. I dont mean to break any rules here but I'm being very honest in the condition of the item. If you dont feel secure about paying first I understand...call your credit card company if you want to refresh your disputes rights if it gives you peace of mind (I should know..I work for one)...check paypal policies, etc.

6. If you want me to ship faster I can do 2day for $15.00. LMK

Ok...If there are any questions please feel free to PM me or email me. Sorry for the size of the pictures.

DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0125.JPG

DSCF0126.JPG

Back