4 days before GTA IV and I get this

EnderW

[H]F Junkie
Was playing Halo 3 and my xbox froze up. Turned it off and then it was fine, but after another couple of matches it did it again.
:wtf: microsoft
I don't even use this thing that much and it sits in a well ventilated area by itself
wonder if I can switch my GTA IV preorder to PS3?

gayassxboxbp7.jpg

Judging from that Warhawk case, you probably already have a PS3, so you should switch your pre-order to the PS3 version if you can. According to IGN, the frame rate is smoother and the graphics are slightly better when compared to the 360 version.

Judging from that Warhawk case, you probably already have a PS3, so you should switch your pre-order to the PS3 version if you can. According to IGN, the frame rate is smoother and the graphics are slightly better when compared to the 360 version.
yeah I do
I'm almost definitely switching
only things I'm concerned with is my preorder is from familyvideo and they aren't open on the weekend so I'm sending them an email and calling first thing monday
also I only have 1 friend that plays games so I need to tell him to get the PS3 version, he also has both consoles

Man that sucks..... but how many people opened this thread expecting a RROD :D

Get it on PS3, GTA is supposed to be better on it anyway, subjectively, and if enough people get games for the PS3 instead then maybe Microsofts next console will just work. Love my 360 to bits, wouldn't keep getting it repaired if I didn't but seriously, all these problems with them breaking, plus it sounds like a plane, I really hope they are planning to release a proper update like the mini PS2 (I had the first big one and had similiar problems to the 360).

Anyway, go PS3, I can't see you having a problem getting hold of it.

Hopefully I'll know what it's like in an hour, I'm going to go and sweet talk my local independent games shop. Gotta have a go eh :)

This is my worst fear brother. I feel for ya. I just got my 360 back last week and I JUST had a dream about it dieing before I got GTA.

I had to send my xbox to MS for rrod last week and it's supposed to be here from ups on Tusday, talk about cutting it close.

Back