Sgtslacker
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2002
- Messages
- 80
Okay,
So I'm trying to back up stuff on my HD with my Sony DVD RW DRU-510A with Memorex 4.7 gig DVD+R's. When I throw them into Nero and I try to make a data CD it only let's me put information up to 4.5 gigs. This is also the same with Recordnow Max.... it's somewhat frustrating. I was just wondering if there's a reason for this or if there's actually a way to burn the complete 4.7 gigs.
So I'm trying to back up stuff on my HD with my Sony DVD RW DRU-510A with Memorex 4.7 gig DVD+R's. When I throw them into Nero and I try to make a data CD it only let's me put information up to 4.5 gigs. This is also the same with Recordnow Max.... it's somewhat frustrating. I was just wondering if there's a reason for this or if there's actually a way to burn the complete 4.7 gigs.