• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

3rd times the charm with 2001fp

GetFunk01

Gawd
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
856
Well, lets say i got a Nov 03 B9C model and, DRUMROLL...

10 stuck pixles and perfect back lighting.. Calling Dell tomorrw and get another.. I Dont mind dead pixels, but 10 is to many, though i cant see any of them unless the screen is black and im looking for them.
 
I'll cross my fingers for ya. :)

but if the 3rd one doesnt work out either, maybe you could do what I did here and at least make them make it worth your while.
 
try massaging them out, I wanna know if that really works or not
 
i'm going for my 3rd time too by the way, except I'm gonna ask for 200 or 300 on my credit if the 3rd time isn't a charm :D
 
Back
Top