• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

3pin case power switch with 2 pin mb header

sdadept

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
433
I bought a habey 2u case that has a power switch line with a 3 slot pin female end. The motherboard I have (supermicro x7dbe) has a 2 pin male header. Anyone have any idea what I need to do to make these two talk? googling 3 pin to 2 pin brings up a ton of noise but nothing I can use.
 
If it's anything like some of the lian li connectors, you can take something like a sharp knife, lift the black tab for the wire you want to move, and pull the wire out and move it over a slot. That's what I did with my current case/mobo.

Reference picture:
FV6Ei.jpg
 
Back
Top