• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

3end mini plug?

Justinkoko

Gawd
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
824
link

I need to buy one like that...

I could just buy that but I don't want to buy it from creative if possible..

Is there any better place to buy this?
 
why not buy three separate stereo mini plug cables from radio shack? nothing special about those cables.
 
Back
Top