lewis_johnstone
n00b
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2004
- Messages
- 30
hi,
i just got a new dell dimension XPS Gen 3, pentium 4 3.6ghz, 1 gig ram and a sapphire x800 xt pci-express.
Windows xp + microsoft service pack 2
I downloaded the latest 3dmak03 version 340 and when i go to run it, it comes up with one of those 'windows error messages' asking me if i want to submit the error?
some people are saying it is caused by SP2?
here is a link : http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/sh...readid=17281420
All my games like doom 3, bfv, ut2004 and far cry work fine. I am using catalyst 4.8 and direct x 9c.
i just got a new dell dimension XPS Gen 3, pentium 4 3.6ghz, 1 gig ram and a sapphire x800 xt pci-express.
Windows xp + microsoft service pack 2
I downloaded the latest 3dmak03 version 340 and when i go to run it, it comes up with one of those 'windows error messages' asking me if i want to submit the error?
some people are saying it is caused by SP2?
here is a link : http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/sh...readid=17281420
All my games like doom 3, bfv, ut2004 and far cry work fine. I am using catalyst 4.8 and direct x 9c.