3dmark score

I just re-tested the 3dmark with a slight overclock of 382.5/342 and i got a 5640 score.... Good i guess... I just upped the core/mem clock by 5 mhz each lol

Thats not poor, with my stock setup I can get around 5800 on my 2.8c.

6k + on a slight vid card overclock

Those numbers aren't too bad for his system, about what I would expect. Another thing that may nab you a few more marks, turn off system restore if your running 2000 or XP. If you run SiSoft Sandra's performance tune up, it will list a bunch of uneeded services that you can turn off and disable. I've found that sometimes tightening up memory timings if your not overclocking can also gain some points.

Those #'s are perfectly in line with your system specs. Now if you OC'd that processor from 2.6 to say 3.25Ghz, got the second stick of ram for Dual Channel, and OC your video card a little bit you would be doing better....

HRslammR
haha. win.

15283 3dmark01 score

5791 with 3dmark03

Very dumb... HR slammR...
Look at my sig scores.... HAHA to you :p

Well i am planning on getting that second stick of ddr ram so i can have a dual channel setup.... just need to wait about 4 months until i get more $$$ :).... Anywho i doubt ill OC my processor but i will OC my gfx card... rite now its at 380/342 and im going to steadily up the ante on that... get up to my max mem core speed at about 360 and a max core clock at about 400

Originally posted by chrisf6969

Very dumb... HR slammR...
Look at my sig scores.... HAHA to you :p

ehhh synthetic benchmarks don't accurately portray true video card performance only real gaming applications... or something... ;)

that was a joke people.

Back