3Dmark has me questioning my PC performance.

Zypho

n00b
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Messages
14
So I picked up 3dmark in the Steam sale, don't know really anything about it. I ran Fire Strike on Extreme and I get 6292 as a score with my SLI GTX 770 4gb Classifieds running @ stock speeds. This doesn't seem normal to me looking at others scores. I made sure to update my drivers and I turned off Precision X as I read that can cause some issues.

Any advice?

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/2035290
 
I think that's because people aren't running the extreme mode. Run it without extreme checked and then see how it compares...
 
Not sure what you should be getting but as a from of reference I get 15-16,000 with the system in my sig.
 
I don't see a system in your sig, sorry.

Could my power supply be the problem? Maybe not enough power is getting to the cards? I am running a AX850 Power supply.
 
I don't see what the problem is? The scores are fine. If you want higher, overclock your cards and also your CPU.
 
Back
Top