• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

3DLabs Wildcat4 7110

3D Labs wasn't known for good consumer video cards, they faded from public view in the late 90s after a string of unsuccessful card releases.

Their Permedia series was probably the best known, but not for the right reasons. Poor driver support and bad PR lead to customer confusion about what their cards could actually do and they weren't very popular. I have a 4 MB Permedia 2 (Diamond FireGL 1000) and it's pretty bad. The drivers I do have for it are very buggy and slow and only work on Windows 9x.

I'd be interested in trying one of these cards, but I'm pretty cash strapped at the moment heh.
 
3D Labs wasn't known for good consumer video cards, they faded from public view in the late 90s after a string of unsuccessful card releases.

Their Permedia series was probably the best known, but not for the right reasons. Poor driver support and bad PR lead to customer confusion about what their cards could actually do and they weren't very popular. I have a 4 MB Permedia 2 (Diamond FireGL 1000) and it's pretty bad. The drivers I do have for it are very buggy and slow and only work on Windows 9x.

I'd be interested in trying one of these cards, but I'm pretty cash strapped at the moment heh.

The Realizm 800 can play Doom 3
 
Back
Top