3dbuzz VTMs ?

Anarchy

2[H]4U
Is there a way to get the VTMs without a star or paying ? Maybe from bittorrent ...

I have no time to be in the forums and actually i can't help anyone becuz i'm learning myself ...

You don't need a star or pay anything at all for the VTMs. All you have to do is register. Then download away...

EDIT: You are correct Anarchy. You need a star now. Damn, I always enjoyed those free VTMs.

-Heaton

i went to the forums and ...

you need a star OR yur get them shipped to you for FREE burned on CD-R :eek:

It's really free ... and they ship international - that's crazy ...

Video Training Magazine ...

Video Tutorials for Photoshop, 3DSMAX and a ton of UT/UT2k3/soon UT2k4 editing/modding/coding ... and much more :eek:

Has anyone got the XSI VTM's??

Just wondering if they're any good at all and if the content they cover is reasonable in depth and fairly understandable?

I've got their photoshop, 3dsmax, and quake iii tuts, ive only actually watched the quake ones, but they are quite useful, and easy to understand

yeah I've got several that they sent me in the mail. Now that I got my box back up and my card back from RMA and get ready to download more VTMs, I can't :(

oh well....looks like I got to reach 70% participation level or something like that.

Back