3D Vision L/R swap?

sabregen

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
19,501
So I'm building out my computer room, and in it, is a Viewsonic PJD6531w projector, which is mounted upside down. On the projector menu, I'm correcting this image issue by telling the projector that the image is upside down, and to render it flipped to that I see it right side up. Video and audio are being provided via eVGA GTX470 using DVI to HDMI cable (with audio) to my Onkyo 7.1 receiver on HDMI input 1 (receiver is HDMI 1.4a compatible). The receiver then has HDMI out to the projector, so the chain is as follows:

GTX470 (DVI to HDMI w/audio) > Onkyo receiver > Viewsonic projector

I can get the 3D vision enabled in the Nvidia control panel, and the test demo works fine and renders in 3D....

BUT

Because the projector is mounted to the ceiling, and upside down, I have to wear the 3D vision glasses upside down. Is there a way in the display driver (which I cannot seem to find) to tell the GPU to render the 3D content with the left/right signals swapped? That's all I would need to fix the issue, otherwise I need to build a shelf for the projector and turn it right side up again, which is not ideal for the space that I am using.

Thanks for your help, if you can!
 
Back
Top