thehack

Limp Gawd
INTRODUCING:
MOD CORNERS

- Easy to implement
- Fast prototyping of panel based SFF cases
- Gives you clean corners

3mm Material, 10mm screw point from corner
- Technical Diagram is for 3mm material, Mod Corners can be modified for any material between 1.5mm - 3.5mm
- Recommended screw is #6-32. Can be also be used with any coarse threaded or self-tapping screws including M3 Self-taping.

ModCorner
NAME - [Material Thickness] - [Diameter of Hole]
Download Here.

Need custom size? Send me a message.

Technical drawing for 3mm material. you need to vary the corners based on your material thickness. The horizontal and vertical cut in is the length of the material you use.

7b7CLv4.png

Dr3FT14.png

Examples of cases you can do:

Tr7oJ2F.png

6Mou0AI.png

Last edited:
That's pretty awesome!

Between this and the bracket NATi is making, it's going to become ridiculously easy to make custom acrylic cases.

My only concern is how much stress these things can take. Their sheer strength should be quite high, but are they going to be any kind of reliable if torque is applied?

That's pretty awesome!

Between this and the bracket NATi is making, it's going to become ridiculously easy to make custom acrylic cases.

My only concern is how much stress these things can take. Their sheer strength should be quite high, but are they going to be any kind of reliable if torque is applied?

These are not meant to handle a Fury X or anything. It can be strong when fully put together, as the 3 panels come together as one unit. I will have a field report in a couple weeks. These are meant more for ~5L cases. If design is successful (likely) I will make one that can handle larger stress.

Back