• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

3D Monitors

Usama

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
149
Any people out there with thoes 3D Nvidia glasses and monitors. How are they do you think its worth the money?
 
Have you ever watched a good 3d movie with the glasses, a lot of them are great in IMAX? I would assume its about like that at best. Unless you have a HUGE display I don't know if it would really be worth it .... I'm sure the awe of it would wear off after a while. I'm unsure of the cost and have not used them, but that's what comes to mind.

I couldn't find a superimposed youtube video of both glasses on short glance......yet :D
 
ideazon also makes 3d monitors.. dunno about it personally thou.
 
Same old shit that was used when CRT's and high refresh rates were normal.

Works the same way that it did back when I played with it at my cousins house with the UT99.
 
Back
Top