Votes: 8 21.6%
  • NO I'M CHEAP

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • MY B350 WILL BLOW UP

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
I could do photos but never been good at that kinda thing... its my first custom loop in 12-15 years and first ever rigid tube loop. I am sure I will be throwing away a lot of tubing hehe

Buy a silicone tube insert so your bends dont collapse. And a harbor freight tools heat gun for 11 bucks. Go to home depot and buy a 10 to 15 dollar PVC pipe cutter. They look like shears. Cuts perfectly clean 90 deg cuts through tubes and no deburring tools are needed.

Like this....
SmartSelect_20191127-010856_Firefox.jpg

If you.do it right a leak down test on hard tubing takes about 15 mins ha!

If it isn't leaking after 10 to 15 mins with pump on super high mode your gonna be good. Do NOT connect your atx or eps connectors to mobo or gpu. Run just power to your pump only. Do not test for leaks with your gear energized. If you have a leak and your board gets wet a distant heat gun or air compressor on low pressure will dry it very fast with zero damage.

Jump your psu using a paper clip. Green to black wire. Google has images of how.

Get an entire roll of paper towels and liberally place them everywhere. It's your best method for unseen leaks as the paper will be wet from drips especially if you use a dye. I recommend clear eyes and not opaque. Opaque doesnt allow you to see microbial growth as easy. It may look cool but you wont know the health of your coolant with any measure of ease.

I also use a cheap silver coil in my res which in theory the water will pick up Ag ions and its is lethal to the bacteria by punching holes in the peptiodoglycan membrane layer of bacteria.

Good luck have fun!

Last edited:
How far does this OC?

Apparently from reviews AMD has pretty much hit the limit with PB2. They do not have much headroom at all. Imagine how much heat is generated by 16 cores in such a small package. You already mandatorily need a huge air or aggressive water cooling for these to run at peak because AMD didnt even include a cooler in the box meaning the chips are strictly enthusiast grade. What enthusiast do you know is going to use a little aluminum in the box cooler with an $800.00 cpu. Hell, before I sold my 3900x I tried the actually well made Wraith Prism and my chip was hitting 90s regularly. Switched to my custom loop and peaks were in 70s and idle at ambient room, gaming in 50s. These 50x's have 4 more cores whew! Gonna need some big bad cooling for these things.

Apparently from reviews AMD has pretty much hit the limit with PB2. They do not have much headroom at all. Imagine how much heat is generated by 16 cores in such a small package. You already mandatorily need a huge air or aggressive water cooling for these to run at peak because AMD didnt even include a cooler with the..

lol, probably too hard to package a 240mm AIO with it.

Back