3950x cooling in a small-ish case

chimera991

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm still rocking a Corsair Air 240. My previous cpu, a 2600k stock settings with a H80 AIO temps were in the mid to low 30C's. Mind you the fans are nanoxia 1200rpm fans. LOL

Is the NZXT Kraken x53 a good enought AIO, I'm hoping it does close to the temps my 2600k is doing. Can add one more intake fan at the top to help cool it down.

Btw, can anyone recommend a matx case that doesnt look like a full on tower, 280x is probably the case to move up to.

Cooler MasterBox NR 400 as I did a recent build with the LG Blue Ray drive install I still had room for 4 x 120mm Deep Cool RF 120M fans which uses a piggy back design and plugs into mobo RGB header and then the fans all go to one fan header .. my MSI B350M Bazooka board has a Ryzen 3600 with a Deep Cool 300R cooler and the MSI software does a great job for me of fan balance as to control all fans by temps for rpm and colors as it even controls my Team Force Type R RGB memory colors .. I have an RX 570 RS 4Gb in there also .

I liked it better the my Corsair 220 T case .

Cooler MasterBox NR 400 as I did a recent build with the LG Blue Ray drive install I still had room for 4 x 120mm Deep Cool RF 120M fans which uses a piggy back design and plugs into mobo RGB header and then the fans all go to one fan header .. my MSI B350M Bazooka board has a Ryzen 3600 with a Deep Cool 300R cooler and the MSI software does a great job for me of fan balance as to control all fans by temps for rpm and colors as it even controls my Team Force Type R RGB memory colors .. I have an RX 570 RS 4Gb in there also .

I liked it better the my Corsair 220 T case .
wow i like that CM NR 400 case. Definitely nice to see 280mm front rad support. Ill prob upgrade to this next year will need a bunch of 140mm fans.

Back