• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

$389 5870 at the EGG

It's also eligible for bing cashback, It's only 2%, but I was able to get another 7.50 back when I ordered it yesterday
 
HA! Glad I picked up my 5870 Vapor-X for 449. Oh well I will have it over the long weekend and the $$ difference is not important to me.

Glad to see prices coming down a bit.
 
Back
Top