• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

3870/Vista x64

tc17

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 1, 2004
Messages
184
So far I've been very pleased with my 3870 card.

I just have one annoyance so far. I was wondering if others noticed the same thing. When I boot up Vista x64, soon as it loads the user logon screen (where it asks for the user logon password), it will draw a little over half the screen, then pause a half a second and finish displaying the entire screen. (instead of displaying the entire screen instantly like it normally would).

I was wondering if this happens to anyone else? Or if its just some bug with my setup.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was fixed after I defragmented my drive.
 
Back
Top