• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

3870/3850 pencil mod

sam0t

Gawd
Joined
Mar 17, 2006
Messages
824
Some cool stuff at techpowerup! forums. Heres a guide how you can pencil mod your 3870/3850 to go faster.

3870/3850 pencil mod

ps. Realize this is bit old, but in case if anybody missed it.
 
Man, I gotta say people have balls of steel..

I have no inclination to possibly ruin my new 3870 because of this..

I dont have the balls nor the skill...:D

After marriage for 10 years, you loose the balls..

Anyway, good luck with this...I hope it works for everyone..
 
Man, I gotta say people have balls of steel..

I have no inclination to possibly ruin my new 3870 because of this..

I dont have the balls nor the skill...:D

After marriage for 10 years, you loose the balls..

Anyway, good luck with this...I hope it works for everyone..

15 YRS of marriage here,I'm starting to grow a pus!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:
 
Back
Top