• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

3800 X2 oc/voltage/temp question

bdcarb

n00b
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
4
In the bios I enabled the vcore overvolt and set the voltage to 1.425. My temps under load are at 44-45C. My voltage through the asus probe is 1.60 :confused: On cpu-z it reads 1.4V. Its prime 95 stable and seems to be working fine. Am I going to fry this proc at that voltage? Which voltage reading is right?
 
Asus is notorius for having bad temp sensors, I wouldn't sweat it.
 
Back
Top