3770k slow super pi

me0w0w

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
478
Can anyone think of anything that would cause my super pi to be so slow?

my 3770k@4.5ghz does 1m SuperPI in 14 secs...

my 2500k does it in 7secs.
 
Might not be getting enough voltage? Though I don't think that would be the cause, has anything else changed in the system besides that?
 
Might not be getting enough voltage? Though I don't think that would be the cause, has anything else changed in the system besides that?

I hope its not the voltage, its already at 1.29v for a modest 4.3ghz.

It's a new system I just built today, just installed OS and everything.

3770k
Asus Gene V
Seasonic X750
GTX 660TI
 
ah nevermind, I think I was suppose to test only 1 core at a time, now I have it under 8, not bad.
 
Back
Top