• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

370w to 480w

renu

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
119
I have a ENERMAX Noisetaker Series 370W Power Supply but when I got my new video card a X800 XT my sytem would not boot than the fuse blew out.I put a new fuse in and used a radeon 9200 card and it worked no problem. So if i get a 480 watt would this solve my problem or should I go bigger?

system specs

AMD Athlon 64 3200+
CHAINTECH VNF3-250
120 gig harddrive
1 gig of ram
dvd burner
dvd drive
X800 XT

:confused:
 
Back
Top