• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

3700X ~ $285

Says not eligible.

actually Newegg does not show on the list as available. Only Newegg via ebay
 
How low will it go?
It Ain't the CPU prices that concern me. the dang x570 mother board prices are redonkulous.:(


edit
So after complaining about prices i noticed this $200 wonder, now my wallet is quivering.
ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0, Dual M.2, 12+2 with Dr. MOS Power Stage, HDMI, DP, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2
 
Last edited:
Yeah there are a couple of good X570 boards hovering around $180-210. Makes choices easier I suppose. The Gigabyte Aorus around that price looks good too. The Asus has 2 extra sata ports though.
 
Yea I pointed that out 2 mins after op posted it. Either it was sold out before he posted it, or it was within 2 minutes.

Yeah I guess Newegg didn't have that many at that price. I did check it just before posting and the link was going to newegg on GE but I guess when it sold out it then went to BB
 
Back
Top