Can anyone tell me why a san diego core over a venice core is a no brainer even at a 200ghz defecit?
I am building a new machine and in my experience on board memory(cache) is king.. even if it is only 512k. That is less time my CPU has to access system memory and can get its data directly from the on board cache. Am I missing something with the onboard memory controler on the 64's?
I have chosen the SD 3700 at $335.00 over the Venice 3800 at $373.99(at the egg). Am I making a mistake or is the Venice just priced high because it's new?
School me pls..
I am building a new machine and in my experience on board memory(cache) is king.. even if it is only 512k. That is less time my CPU has to access system memory and can get its data directly from the on board cache. Am I missing something with the onboard memory controler on the 64's?
I have chosen the SD 3700 at $335.00 over the Venice 3800 at $373.99(at the egg). Am I making a mistake or is the Venice just priced high because it's new?
School me pls..