37" westy LVM-37W3SE $569 +$5 shipping

Well deal is dead now. Good for the wallet, not so much for dream of having two 30"+ computer monitors.

Don't be too said if you missed it from Woot; there are several other places with comparable deals on the Westy :)

Wouldn't the pixel pitch be too high on these ? Just wondering even though all the owners in this thread haven't complained. I need a new big LCD on the cheap and maybe I will go with this as my PC monitor but I thought the big screens with this resolution will have to big of pixels or something like that ???

thanks

There's the onSale.com deal, but they're in California so the tax is kind of a deal breaker for me.

Wouldn't the pixel pitch be too high on these ? Just wondering even though all the owners in this thread haven't complained. I need a new big LCD on the cheap and maybe I will go with this as my PC monitor but I thought the big screens with this resolution will have to big of pixels or something like that ???

Nope. Pixel pitch is fine. If it were a 37" 720p display, things might be different...

Trust me, I was kinda worried about the pixel pitch compared to a 24-27" running the same resolution, but it really is excellent IMO.

The-One said:
Where is a good place for the same price?

Well, it was available on Buy.com again on Tuesday for $579 shipped with the coupon code, but it looks like they've sold out again.

I guess the onSale deal is pretty much the best right now, until someone else runs another deal on the Westy.

You and me both, I live in the SAME city as them and I know where the warehouse is. I emailed them to see if I could do a pick up but their warehouse does not have people to handle customers. :(

It better get here faster than 5 days.

Back