37% off pre-ordered unreleased video games

LanceDiamond

Limp Gawd
Assuming $60 game, using 20% off + the $10 RZ certificate you get the game for effectively $38. Note I'm not saying you can use the $10 certificate you get on the game you're buying - but it's still a good deal for future games, TVs, whatever. :eek:

If you're a Reward Zone member AND Gamers Club Unlocked member, you get $10 Reward Zone certs for pre-ordering games. You also get 20% of the cost of the game.

20% off cost and $10 Cert image

I've just ordered a couple of pre-releases this way - bunch of good games coming up soon and the extra $10 RZ certificate makes it even more worthwhile to pre-order them.

Upcoming games image

I was thinking you could kinda chain these together but unfortunately it says it'll take 20 days to get the RZ Certificates to your account after you pickup the game. Still not a bad deal!

20 Days to get RZ Cert image

to get 20% off you have to pay them.

every pre-order title on bestbuy has had the $10 back in bestbuy reward points, not new.

Actually you don't have to pay them for the 20% off - I got that benefit when I bought my XBox One - I do know at some point it expires and I then need to pay $30 if I want it for two more years of 20% off every video game I buy at BB...

Yeah I got Gamers Club Unlocked for free last year when I got my PS4, and I've definitely gotten more use out of it than the console itself lol.

But yes this is a good deal and I end up buying a lot of my games through Best Buy because of it. You also get your usual rewards and some bonus rewards as well, so maybe 5-7% back on top of the $38. I've pre-ordered both Fallout 4 pip-boy edition and standard with this, the only downside is that the pre-order certs are kind of at their discretion.

The 20% on new games is great though, especially on games that are on sale, I tend to buy games I don't need to play right away or even clearance games that end up pretty competitive with internet and Steam/Origin/GMG sales.

Now that they've lowered price to $30 I will probably renew when my sub is up next year.

Back