364.72 - WHQL drivers

these are also the Game Ready drivers for Dark Souls 3, Quantum Break, Killer Instinct and Epic’s Early Access MOBA Paragon

I'll probably grab them and install them like I always do. I'm on a single-card setup and haven't had an issue installing new drivers since the Win 7 era.

I'll probably grab them and install them like I always do. I'm on a single-card setup and haven't had an issue installing new drivers since the Win 7 era.
You're on Win7? Same here...Like to hear some feedback on these drivers..if that's coo!

You're on Win7? Same here...Like to hear some feedback on these drivers..if that's coo!

Nah, I meant the Windows 7 era. For me that ended in the middle of 2012. Win 7 is the last time installing a new Nvidia driver did anything worse than lose an fps or two.

Nah, I meant the Windows 7 era. For me that ended in the middle of 2012. Win 7 is the last time installing a new Nvidia driver did anything worse than lose an fps or two.
Oh okay..
WOW It just hit me that I've been on Win7 for a really long time hahahaha
Still a great OS though and I don't see any reason to upgrade until some decent AAA DX12 games are released...plus a more mature Win10 will be nicer too.
Actually, I'm still running the 355 drivers lol and am seeing awesome performance, too. I was just looking for feedback on these new ones, because the last release really impacted my card's FPS.
Thanks!

Played a few hours of random games... FO4, RotTR, Witcher 3. No issues so far with these drivers. SLI+DSR+G-Sync is working fine as well. Though I rarely have problems with drivers. But I usually just install the driver and physx software nothing else and always clean install with DDU and double check with CCleaner.

edit: Seems that my system is idling at lower temps as well. On previous drivers (362.00, 361.75) my GPUs would sit at 1001mhz while idle, now its actually going down to 135mhz once again.

9P69eRR.jpg

v8OBvzO.jpg

not sure what's going on here.

Back