360 panarama question

Marklar

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
2,072
I just got photo shop CS and its rox!! anyway i did a 360 panarama of my back yard i took 8 photos and put them togather in PS and made a huge jgp like 10 MB. What i want to do now if i can is put it in one of those apple viewers where you can look around and zoom in, anyone know what i need to do that?
 
Well to do the 360 photo I just took 8 pics of my backyard I put the cam on a tripod, snap a pic, rotate the camera be sure to overlap your shots so you can line them back up till you get all the way around. Photoshop CS has a built in thing that automates the putting togather images its really neat I like that feature alot I just need a better camera. After I had the 360 jpeg I found a java applet so it works on most browsers. They have a non registered version that you can download and try out but it cost $30 if you want a license. Its real easy to use only basic understanding of java and html required, it comes with a demo and instructions. Heres the link Duckware PMVR Post links to your 360 pics in here Id love to see some more I think this weekend im going to try and take one at Insperation point I think it will look really neat.
 
just shy of a one year old bump. Anybody got a better way of doing something like this?
 
Marklar said:
woo i got it workin.. kinda there a thing in the middle that says unregistered version.

http://hommie.net/yard/
well the OP has since been banned...lol...but I'm still going to bump this (once again)...I think its pretty neat but if there has been a better way to do this in the 2+ years since this was done I'd like to know...thoughts?
 
I think its pretty neat but if there has been a better way to do this in the 2+ years since this was done I'd like to know...thoughts?

He explained it quite well in this thread.

You need a tripod, doing one with out can be done it just turns out better with a tripod.

Be sure to get atleast 50% overlay

Dont use flash

http://www.uer.ca/locations/viewpano.asp?panid=10704

Thats the only pano I've ever done, what I told you is what I was told....

Id like to work on some panos' though.
 
corporal_clegg said:
He explained it quite well in this thread.
Sorry I didn't specify what I was talking about. I meant what was the best way to display/present the pano.

He used a java applet that wasn't even registered.

I like yours though and I think flash might be the best way to present it.
 
Back
Top