360 is probobly hackable

Wasn't it probably hackable the day it was released? :D

and...wow yeah that doesn't show anything.

That's not a glitch, he is running an original Xbox1 title on his 360. To do that the 360 has to emulate the original Xbox1, including the old green screen for updates.

This is normal, and expected behavior.

i know, but isint thare a possible way to exploit this, get it to go to original XBOX dashboard, run a game say, splinter cell, and run a haved frimware on it?

2gigs said:
i know, but isint thare a possible way to exploit this, get it to go to original XBOX dashboard, run a game say, splinter cell, and run a haved frimware on it?
I don't know, but if it were that easy I'm sure a bunch of guys at Xbox Scene or other communities would have done it, or have news on it already.

i mean

if som0one can come up with a fake XBX ame, have it whare it will cancel the xbox loading screen, and will allow it to go to the dashboard, and do a soft mod, it would be a neat project

2gigs said:
i mean

if som0one can come up with a fake XBX ame, have it whare it will cancel the xbox loading screen, and will allow it to go to the dashboard, and do a soft mod, it would be a neat project
It may be. You should probably start an account over at Xbox Scene and talk to the guys in the hacking/technical forums.

The emulator doesn't include the full Xbox1 dashboard. It's an emulator, a piece of software that has only the hooks necessary to get the Xbox1 titles to play on Xbox360. It's not like they've got a full Xbox1 hidden somewhere inside of your Xbox360.

they may, just have it locked, i mean, what happenes if a XBX 1 game goes to look for it?

I don't know what to say...WTF did you accomplish? Play a xbox 1 game on a 360, omg you can play halo on the 360. Thats something your ABLE to do... :confused:

Well at least it was a creative video but that does not show anything. I play Forza once in a while on my 360 and we all see the same thing. It is just an Xbox emulator that runs on the 360.

Back