33% Off Dell Systems Over $1299 (EPP)

This discount doesnt seem to work for me with my EPP account? Where did you get this info from? Maybe it hasnt started yet?

Do you have that coupon code? It wants it to get the 33% off. I never received an email from dell which is what they state they send the coupon code out in. I dont need an EPP account just the coupon code...Thanks.....

I was thinking of using it myself to buy a laptop, but I think I'll hold off until later in the year. It's a 1-time use only coupon, so grab it before someone else does.

$9JZL15C?7?220

Thanks, I didnt realize it was a 1-time use coupon. Im placing my order now....Appriciate the help....Eric

Anybody know if this coupon is stackable? (ie it works with their automatic weekly discounts) If so, anybody else have one they don't plan to use?

I don't think that the coupon is stackable in terms stacking onto a sale price. I priced out a laptop that started off with a sale price. When I added the coupon, I believe the 33% came off of the original price, not the sale price.

I don't know if certain coupons could be used together to get a lower price. I guess you've got to find someone else with a coupon code first.

I received that same email myself this morning. You have to admit, 33% is a heck of a discount. How often do you see that?

The 33% does stack with the additional 12% off you get when you select a 3 or 4 year warranty. So that's a total 45% off. And it works on the XPS Gen 2... :D

Back