3270 with my system in 3d2005 normal?

fenderltd

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2007
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
2,432
Does this seem normal for my system? Thanks in advance. Just curious if I may have some tweaking to do!
 
Seems a bit low... I get a 5500, even with your proc it should do better than that i would think.

PhatAJ
 
phataj said:
Seems a bit low... I get a 5500, even with your proc it should do better than that i would think.

PhatAJ
Your running a 6800GT... He's running at 6600GT, big difference. Your score seems right on track.
 
3270 is a system I use at with... IBM reflections


Sigh.



Your score seems about right.
 
Thanks a lot just making sure. I am going to update to 5.10 nforce2 chipset drivers as well. I am using older ones right now. Thanks again!
 
I went from 3270 to 3590 by installing 5.10 nforce 2 chipset.
 
6600 SLI (not GT) 128MB X2

or

6800GT 256MB

Which is faster in Doom3 or Q4A comming soon ?
 
Back
Top