• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

3200+ overclocking

joker_927

n00b
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
40
I bought a 3200+ venice because I wanted the 10 multiplier. I made a lot of posts about 5 months ago trying to get my 3000+ to its sweet spot. I belive I got around 2600mhz. Im following the guides over on DFI street.

So I have been working on this 3200+ for about 2 days now, and I can raise my HTT up to about 235 on stock voltage. Which I go to 245 or 250 Prime failes almost instantly. Little by Little I have raised the voltage from stock 1.4 up to 1.585 as it is right now, and it still fails prime after about 15 minutes.

I assume I just keep raising the voltage, but I'm pretty close to the max vcore that I went with my 3000+ (i was told not to exceed 1.65)
 
Ok so I raised the vcore to 1.616v @ 250x10 and it failed prime.

I decided to lower the mulitplier to 9 for S&G's and so i raised the HTT to 278 which calculates to 2504, actually 4 mhz more than what i just tried. I kept the vcore the same.

It passes SuperPI, OCCT, and its not on its second hour of prime95...

250 x 10 =2500 Not stable
278 x 9 = 2504 Stable

The whole reason I bought a 3200+ was for the 10x multiplier. How can something like this happen?
 
Back
Top