Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I wish I could m8. No matter how I try I cant get her prime stable over 214mhz. Upped vcore = no difference. Slack timings = no diference. I think the chipset is maxed out. Still an amazing boost over stock (20k to 20.7k) with just 13mhz fsb increase.
Very stable too at this speed. Can't wait for the nforce 250 chipsets and 230 fsb's.
How are my cpu scores pathetic? Some people are so clueless.
At stock I get what most other 3200's get and overclocked I get a huge speed increase due to the oced HT. Dont forget Sandra likes athlon xp's and P4's with HT much more than the A64's because it doesn't make proper use of the HT etc. Just look at other benchmarks and the 3200 is loads faster at stock than a 3200xp etc, never mind oced.
And tbh 20,700 3dmarks with a 9700pro is far from pathetic. Wipes the floor with my barton @ 2486mhz (207x12) which could only get 18,500 running maxed out and not even prime stable with 55C load temps.
Also upping mem voltage and going to cas 2.5 didnt help the overclock. Cpu voltage to 1.6v didnt help either. Think its the chipset thats holding me back. I'm not bothered tho because even with this small overclock it performs loads faster with no increase in temps.