32'' Samsung LCD Mount/Stand

topslop1

2[H]4U
I have a 32'' Samsung LCD, love it to death but it's literally too big for my desk - I don't have enough depth to get it far enough away when gaming with it to see everything at once. In essence, I bit off more than I could chew with this one.
My last ditch hope is that there is a swingarm styled mount / arm that can support this monitor via a desk attachment.. and also be able to pull back/off/away from the desk another five to six inches. Anything like that out there? I use an adjustable height desk (sit stand desk) so it doesn't really work to have boxes off the back of the desk to support the monitor since I'm up and down all the time.
I'm guessing it's going to be pricey considering this is a big and heavy monitor. Any ideas or suggestions?!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I use THIS one. Going on almost 4 years and still same as day one. Plenty of range in all directions. At this size and weight you need one with a gas shock absorber and those are almost always around a hundred bucks. Totally worth it for the space gain.

Back