• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

32" Polaroid HDTV Question

playajcc

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,115
I just got this baby in and It's hd-ready... so I GOTTA buy the tuner... im looking for places that have a cheap tuner... but was wondering if there was such a thing as a hdtv tuner that also allows for speakers to be plugged into it... so it would act as a reciever as well. So I want it to have spots for my speaker wire to be plugged in along with hdtv and then all of it being plugged into the LCD... is this possible or am I just making stuff up? Thanks!
 
also, i heard something about an antenna??? What is this?? Do you HAVE to have an antenna to have HDTV... this seems like it was way too complicated!!!
 
Back
Top