• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

32 MB PCI Radeon OC'd!

joecuddles

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
1,103
Running this bad boy at 72 / 180 from a default of 60 / 150! This is some hardcore overclockage on this thing. Used Radlinker in the display settings. I would run benches, but this PC probably can't even run 3DMark01 :D
 
Rofl. Awesome. I'm ussing a Radeon 64 DDR for my "backup" card right now till my "real" video card comes in. Gonna try clocking it at 200/200... (it's 183/183 now). Then fire up some good Deus Ex/UT/Q3A/HL lovin.. :D
 
I hate to see it but I think my PC is actually bottlenecking it (P3 667 Mhz, 192 SDRam). Changing resolutions doesn't change FPS much in CS... I can't believe I've bottlenecked this card, hahahahaha.

x800XT next week :p
 
Your putting an X800XT into a Pentium III 667? Why?
 
Sir-Fragalot said:
Your putting an X800XT into a Pentium III 667? Why?

Whoa now, the x800XT comes with an FX-53 with dual Raptors and all that other crap (your standard uber PC).

rancor said:
damn what games can ya run on a 667

I played FFXI for about 20 days of playtime at 640x480, 256 texture resolution and no sound at about 15 FPS. I also played a lot of UT2004 ONS at ~15 FPS (640x480, lowest settings).

Reasonably excited about the new system :p
 
joecuddles said:
Whoa now, the x800XT comes with an FX-53 with dual Raptors and all that other crap (your standard uber PC).



I played FFXI for about 20 days of playtime at 640x480, 256 texture resolution and no sound at about 15 FPS. I also played a lot of UT2004 ONS at ~15 FPS (640x480, lowest settings).

Reasonably excited about the new system :p

you poor baby. you're gonne enjoy the upgrade just a bit i think
 
homIcIde said:
you poor baby. you're gonne enjoy the upgrade just a bit i think

I know, it's horrible isn't it. And I'll really enjoy it, especially with the 21" monitor... 6 days and counting ;)
 
Back
Top