• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

32" 1440p 144Hz(+) IPS when?

RPGWiZaRD

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,217
I think I've read about supposedly new LG monitors with these specs and it was supposed to launch maybe at CES 2019 but I can't find any SKUs and such, are there any coming or are they cancelled or delayed or what's the case, anyone happen to have any more info?

I'm currently using a 24.5" 240Hz BenQ/Zowie monitor but I'm looking to switch to 1440p soon'ish but I don't want 27" as for my tastes it's slightly too small for 1440p and would rather have similar size as my 2ndary 32" TV I use mostly as a monitor for twitch streams.
 
Last edited:
This is a difficult choice for me between 32" 4K for pixel density, or 32" 1440p for high refresh rate gaming. I'm interested in seeing what type of displays actually come out because it's nothing but speculation right now, so hopefully i'll make a decision by the time we actually get them.

I think there are benefits to both, and I think it's going to be years before 4K + high refresh rate is really viable (at least in my opinion) so I'd like to get something nice in the meanwhile.

I've got no interest in VA so i'm eager to see what it'll look like if we finally get some IPS displays with these specs.
 
Back
Top