32" 1440p 144Hz(+) IPS when?

RPGWiZaRD

[H]ard|Gawd
I think I've read about supposedly new LG monitors with these specs and it was supposed to launch maybe at CES 2019 but I can't find any SKUs and such, are there any coming or are they cancelled or delayed or what's the case, anyone happen to have any more info?

I'm currently using a 24.5" 240Hz BenQ/Zowie monitor but I'm looking to switch to 1440p soon'ish but I don't want 27" as for my tastes it's slightly too small for 1440p and would rather have similar size as my 2ndary 32" TV I use mostly as a monitor for twitch streams.

Last edited:
This is a difficult choice for me between 32" 4K for pixel density, or 32" 1440p for high refresh rate gaming. I'm interested in seeing what type of displays actually come out because it's nothing but speculation right now, so hopefully i'll make a decision by the time we actually get them.

I think there are benefits to both, and I think it's going to be years before 4K + high refresh rate is really viable (at least in my opinion) so I'd like to get something nice in the meanwhile.

I've got no interest in VA so i'm eager to see what it'll look like if we finally get some IPS displays with these specs.

Back