$319 playstation 4 monoprice

is this new, used, or a refurb? also does ps4 play ps1,2 or 3 games?

is this new, used, or a refurb? also does ps4 play ps1,2 or 3 games?

It is not backwards compatible at all, this is new.

Also, there's 15% BoA cashback for those lucky enough to get the offer. Would make this around $272 shipped.

Out of stock, but I'd still buy it and wait. Won't get a better price for a while

^ yup, for sure. Maybe sony will drop he price to 349. But not to this price. Even with the free games (dont want gta 5 on ps4, its gonna be a pc buy for me).
If there is no tax, 319 for a new ps4 is a damn good deal!

The bundle with GTA/TLOU is a great deal at $399.. you can turn around and sell them, and your effective cost should be right about $300.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
BTW I just bought a PS4 bundle at Best Buy and the damn thing already broke. I started getting graphics issues in Last of Us and then it froze on black screen. I could not close the game or turn the unit off. Really I felt like it was cheap pos anyway. There was horrible color banding and the download speeds were abysmal using only about 20% of my internet speed at most. Heck it took over 10 minutes just to get youtube. The color banding seems common issue and the slow downloads seem to be because latest update. My PS3 was never any trouble like that.

I just hope its not a pain in the ass to get my money back at Best Buy since I opened GTA 5 and and I used the code for the Last of Us.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=gta+ps4&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Last-of...4024?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3f416650b8

GTA is getting anywhere from $50-60. TLOU is getting anywhere from $25-40. Between the two, your effective cost of a PS4 will be from $300-320, thus my "about $300" isn't too far off the money.

Just sayin'.

Yet you forgot to factor in ebay fees, paypal fees, and shipping. So your $320 is really more like $340. Not really "about $300". Needless to say the time/effort involved and the risk/inconvenience of dealing with idiots on ebay/paypal.

Just sayin'.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Yet you forgot to factor in ebay fees, paypal fees, and shipping. So your $320 is really more like $340. Not really "about $300". Needless to say the time/effort involved and the risk/inconvenience of dealing with idiots on ebay/paypal.

Just sayin'.

this^

time is money

BTW I just bought a PS4 bundle at Best Buy and the damn thing already broke. I started getting graphics issues in Last of Us and then it froze on black screen. I could not close the game or turn the unit off. Really I felt like it was cheap pos anyway. There was horrible color banding and the download speeds were abysmal using only about 20% of my internet speed at most. Heck it took over 10 minutes just to get youtube. The color banding seems common issue and the slow downloads seem to be because latest update. My PS3 was never any trouble like that.

I just hope its not a pain in the ass to get my money back at Best Buy since I opened GTA 5 and and I used the code for the Last of Us.

You got a dud. My PS4 is built like a tank and been going steady since launch.

Update!

I thought it was a cancellation email but to my surprise :D

"Thank you for your recent Monoprice purchase of a Playstation® 4 Console. Due to the high demand, the item sold out extremely fast. As a courtesy, we are going to upgrade your item to the Sony PS4 Console with Little Big Planet 3, the Holiday Bundle.

Enjoy your free upgrade and thank you for your continued loyalty!"

Back